Friday, April 9, 2010

Kiddo


Straight outta the Ville is my dude named Kiddo. We went to high school together and honestly, dude been nice for years. He released his first solo mixtape last summer titled "I Make Music" and is currently working on putting out some more fire real soon. He also just announced that he'll be opening up for Young Dro in Bloomington, IN on April 21, so after you listen to homie, if you like what you hear you should definitely check him out. Here's the link to his mixtape and a few other tracks that he shitted on.

Download: "I Make Music" the mixtape

Listen/Download: "Are You Ready" Ft. Lashea

Listen/Download: "Manie Fresh"

Listen/Download: "Hat to da Back"

You can follow Kiddo on twitter @Kiddo2g and you can find him on Facebook as Kiddo. If you feelin' my nigga then make sure you get at him and give him some feedback. Always support the local artist!!!!!........Well the ones that deserve support lol (no shots)... Holla at me Kid, I got you!


AyVee

No comments: