Monday, October 18, 2010

I Love This Blog

It been months, probably almost a year, since my last blog post. After I disappeared from blogosphere so many times and lost all the followers the blog had, I felt that the run was over. I thought it was no use to put time and effort into something that wasn't what it used to be. Not saying this blog was "Nah Right" or something like that but I did have a nice following for awhile. Anyway, I visited the site for the first time in forever yesterday and I realized how proud I was of this blog. Its the one thing I've done in my life that I did with no help, ideas, advice, whatever from anyone. It was all me. The phrase "Passion & Distraction" still means as much to me as it did in '08 when I made it. My life is almost a 180 degrees different from what it was back then. I was 18 years old, living on my own, going to a school with 25,000 other students, in a long-term relationship with my high school sweetheart, addicted to a video game, and basically trying to find who I really was. Now, I'll be 21 in just a little over a month, back in Jeffersonville living with my mom, my bro and sister, I go to a community college with less than 2,000 students, I'm way more social than I was 2 years ago, I've been single for over a year and a half and I think I have a pretty good idea of what type of man I'm going to be for the rest of my life.

Needless to say, things have changed. For the better, in my opinion. But with that said, lately I've been on some other shit. I've been thinking about how "alone" I am now. I'm not really lonely, but just alone in the sense that I'm really on my own in this place we call Earth. All of my friends have a girlfriend, or some sort of friend that they can confide to. I have friends, a lot of them, some really good close friends, but for whatever reason I still feel like there's no one out there that completely understands me. Not saying there is THAT much to me, but I really don't have that go-to person, like most of friends, who I can tell anything to and know they will not only be judge free, but understand me.

I told you I been on some other shit lol...

*attempts to finish the above paragraph.... twice*

lol What I got from the last 2 paragraphs I just deleted is that..... I want a girlfriend. That's tough for me to say because I honestly don't know if I can handle it, but I think that's what's been wrong with me, lately. I don't know, I just need to put more effort into getting to know some the girls I know, with potential, better...

I'm ending this entry with that. Who knows when the next post will be, maybe sooner than I think, especially if I get some feedback on this. Whatever, I'm out..

AyVee

No comments: