Monday, March 29, 2010

Well I'm finally back. There's nothing like home. Every time I leave town I realize that. That's me in that picture that's in Panama City Beach, Florida. It was a real good time down there and was just good to get away for a little bit. Some crazy things happened, though and I might even upload some videos on here for y'all lol.

Since I've been back things have been really good for me. Got a lot of hours from work, my moms been cooking for me a lot, and I've been chillin' with this girl that I've known for awhile but we never really had anything till we hung out down in Florida. I think me and her could be something really good, and I'm happy to finally be in some type of relationship with someone again, even though I was loving the single life.

We'll see how that goes. I just wanted to give y'all a quick update about everything. I'll be sure to post a lot more in the next 2 weeks than I have because I'm not going to be working that much (no hours ftl smh). Stay up everybody....


AyVee

No comments: