Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'M BAAAAAAAACK




Damn it's been a minute hasn't it? Over 2 months smh. Well I've finally got the motivation to get back on here and do my thing. To my very few followers I still have, thank you for sticking with me and not pressing that remove button. For all the occasional lurkers, I appreciate you visiting my blog and I hope you intend on doing the same in the future. Today I randomly thought about how therapeutic blogging was, even if it was about nothing and how good it felt when someone told that they liked my blog.

This blog does mean a lot to me. Simple because I created from the ground up, and its simply all mine. Yes, there was influences in the creation and progression that the blog has made but still, there's not many things in my life so far that I claim to be "all mine." Not on some possessive sh!t but on some I actually did something right/good for once.. I think everybody or at least a LOT of people go through a phase where they think of their selves as a "fxck up."

I'm kind of in that stage now. I messed with my school and still trying to get that straight. Last weekend, I left a party (after I got OD drunk and did some waaaay outta character sh!t to embarrass myself) with my Bro and his girlfriend. We ended up getting pulled over on the way home and we all had to stay the night in the joint smh. One of the worst nights of my life, but....you live and learn. I got a credit card a few months ago, as well. I was smooth with it the first couple months, fully paying it off by the due date and all. then I OD'd on some kicks and other sh!t and now I worked up some debt. It's not terrible, but it is real depressing looking at my statement.

On a good note, I feel good in general. Meaning I'm optimistic with all of those situations and I'm overall feeling good about myself, even if I've been a fxck up. My female situation has improved, greatly. No I'm not with anybody but I no longer feel like I need anybody and I really hate to say it, and I promise this will be the last time this word is used on my blog (hopefully haha), but I feel like I've really developed a "swag" when it comes to the opposite sex. Even though I do miss many things that come with a relationship, I love being single. I can't remember the last time I've got into an argument with someone, which happens too much in relationships. So lately, I've just been ridin dolo, and feeling good about it.

But I need to wrap this up. Expect MUCH more to come on the blog and I apologize for my absence. Have a good night yall. 1

AyVee

No comments: