Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lupe The Killer




If you been sleepin on the 'net and missed 2 of the dopest freestyles I've heard in a minute from anybody and a track from Lupe Fiasco that's crack, I feel sorry for you...

But don't fret, I have came to provide you with these gems that Wasulu has blessed us with. Lupe was left off the MTV hottest list (Which is something I would usually blog/give my 2 cents on but they don't even deserve my time/energy/space on my blog) and since then has been setting booths on fire on and actually releasing music!

For those who don't know Lupe is my favorite rapper... But I am not being biased when I say these joints are crazy!

I'd recommend that you read the lyrics as you listen because you'll be doing to much rewinding if you try to catch all his metaphors... without further ado, enjoy!

Lupe Fiasco - Fire (click to listen and/or download)
Lyrics are HERE

Lupe Fiasco - All the Way Turnt Up (click to listen and/or download)
Lyrics are HERE

Lupe Fiasco - Say Something (click to listen and/or download)
Lyrics are HERE

Props to lupE.N.D. blog for the tracks and lyrics

/\/

No comments: