Friday, December 9, 2011

Sobriety...

Is ass.

I don't think its a bad thing to prefer not being sober. I'm an overthinker. That combined with boredom or just too much time on my hands could be dangerous.

Mentally.

When I'm drunk or high... I feel not only better, but almost more comfortable than I am sober. First thought may be this guy has a problem but that's definitely not the case. I don't need alcohol or weed to go about my day or to simply feel better about myself. However, they are something that can help slow my mind down and let me just take the world for what it is.

And for the record, it's not like at 11am I'm craving a drink (although, a doob is acceptable at all times). After a long day, especially the days when I haven't done a damn thing (which happens a lot considering I work like 16 year old) my mind is fucking drained from thinking about how much I've fucked my life up.

Of course, it could be worse. It's not like I've put myself in a position that I can't get out of. But it's depressing to know that with more effort I could be in a completely different situation.

You live and you learn.

I'm done preaching. Back to the topic at hand. I can write and be creative when I'm sober but I don't know if something like this could be done. After a few drinks I want to get these types of thoughts and feelings out of my head. Instead of keeping the shit in or worrying too much about mother fuckers thinking I'm crazy, I just do it.

*sips wine*

That's about it, yo. Let's get fucked up and live freely.

YOLO.

smh

No comments: