Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

It would be wrong if I didn't post on my last name's day. Shouts to all the Valentine's in the world!

Things have been pretty good for me lately. I haven't been doing much, but be lazy and chill 24/7. Copped a couple pairs of kicks; Copper Foams and the All-Star game Lebrons. pockets aren't feeling too great but hey, it is what it is. At least I'm not spending money on any females this Valentine's Day.

Me and brother have been trying to work out some plans about something big we want to do in the future. I should be putting some major work into that this week and bring you guys more info on it.....

The biggest news today, though, is My Louisville Cards beating Syracuse who was #3 in the nation. This win is going to help us A LOT when it comes tournament time. We're on the bubble right now but if we can at least beat Georgetown or Syracuse again and we don't lose to another subpar team then I think we're locked in. Hopefully we could get a big win or two in the Big East tournament too.

Happy Valentine's Day everybody! Holla at me.


AyVee

No comments: