Friday, January 15, 2010

Jeantrell Aushant Byas

11/24/1989 - 12/18/2009


Tragically, my homie Trell Byas passed a little under a month ago. I'm still not exactly sure what the cause was but I believe it a combination of an asthma attack and a heart attack. Honestly, I didn't care about the cause because the shock was a little over-whelming. Me and Trell weren't the closest friends, I don't even think I've known him for a full year, but it didn't take long to learn the type of dude that Trell was. We had multiple great conversations about all types of things, and we agreed on many things when it came to life, women, video games (he was a beast on Call of Duty lol), whatever. I wish that me and him could have gotten to be closer, because I know we would have been great friends, but I understand that it was his time to move on to a better place.

I wanted to keep this short and sweet, so I'm going to end this by saying: Trell you will truly be missed, by me, your family, and all of your friends. We were all blessed to have to in our lives, whether it was for years, or for one day alone. As you watch upon us, please give those who were closest to you strength to live without you physically, because spiritually, I know they will always have you.

That last sentence especially goes to my homies; Brandon Frazier, Biddy Myers, and Alex Richie. Yall know I'm here for any of you, when you need me. If I was from Clarksville, IN, those guys plus Trell would definitely been my best friends growing up. Stay up, yall! Get at me..

We love you, Trell
You will be missed, and never forgotten

AyVee

No comments: