Friday, October 23, 2009

I Apologize...

For being so damn lazy with the blog! Its been over a month since my last post. Honestly, I've been crazy busy and stressed with school and work I haven't had the time or energy to even think about the blog. Things are about to change, I'm bout to be back on my shit I promise...

Things are going pretty good now. I got a week off of work starting today, which will hurt my income but I feel there's a lot of weight off my shoulders so I'll have time to study and just relax, which I haven't got to that much lately. Speaking of school, its still school. I've been kinda lazy this semester with studying so my grades aren't like they should be but I have plenty of time to fix that, so I'm straight...

Anyway... Me and my ex had a brief stint of getting close again and I thought we would probably get back together but she reminded me how she has no idea what commitment is (no shots...you just don't).. So I'm just living the single, doing me.

For some reason my obsession for kicks has like exploded. As soon as I get some bread I already know what shoes I'm bout to spend almost my whole check on. But hey, in my mind you should do what makes you happy no matter what others think. As long as your not hurting yourself or others... But anyway, I think I'm about to get another pair today (jordan tour IVs for my fellow shoe heads)... But I need to wrap this up since I am in class now haha...holla at me!

/\/
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: