Sunday, August 16, 2009

Females are Something Else

Aight look, Me and my boys had a party last night at their apartment. I was twisted. I kenw what was goin on and everything but I was twisted lol. But anyway I see this girl I haven't seen since school ended in the spring, so I go up to holla at her and we say whats up and she was like "you know today's my birthday?" and I was like "naw but happy birthday" and she was like "what you get me?" and pointed to some dollars she had in her bra. Lol "I was not shit" and she laughed and stuck her hand in my pocket, which i wasnt trippin cuz I thought all my money was in my wallet and she wasnt gettin that. but next thing I know she pull a bill out my pocket and stick it deep in her bra and then I think back and in my mind I was like "hold up! I had a ten in my pocket" so I was like "hold on girl what you just take?" and she pulled out one of the one dollar bills she had and said that was it. I know I didnt have a one in my pocket because I bout some barcardi limon with a $20 and it was $8.50 so I got $11 back but when i was walkin out the liquor store this dude asked me if I had a dollar and I gave him that dollar and I stuck the $10 in my pocket. But back to the story, I was stuck, I mean I couldn't reach my hand down her bra or nothin...I couldn't do shit. So I got pissed, said some shit I shouldnt have and walked out. After I cooled off, I went and apologized to her, cuz I'm not the type of dude to talk to a girl like that (I was also hopin that she give my money back but she swore that all she got was a dollar). So we cool now, but after wakin up and thinkin about it and realizin that ALL I HAD was a $10 I'd thought I'd let the world know how fucked up a female could be....

So much for my karma for givin dude a dollar right? man...I better have something good comin cuz Lord knows I do not have bread like that to be losing...

/\/

4 comments:

Gambitt said...

that's a grimey L to take.
smh....and don't let no chick reach in your pockets regardless, maine. Its survival of the fittest out here.

AyVee23 said...

That lesson has been learned for forever. If i was sober, shit would of never happened...but it is crazy tho

Lexie Ross said...

haha who did this? i seriously laughed out loud in the library

lexie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.